Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
BabbyCam uses a neural network, similar to your brain, that is trained on thousands of baby images in various positions. This teaches BabbyCam how to recognize and alert you when your baby wakes up, goes to sleep, is crying, has his/her face covered, or makes a sound.
What does "face covered" mean?
This means BabbyCam sees a baby but the nose or mouth may be covered. Typically this occurs when babies sleep on their stomach and BabbyCam can only see the back of their head. It also happens when babies maneuver their face out of view.
I'm not interested in deep learning, can I still use BabbyCam as a normal baby monitor?
Absolutely. You can still enjoy all the other features that make BabbyCam special.
- A gooseneck camera that flexes to get a perfect angle of your baby.
- Fast loading video that works cross-platform on iOS, Android, and PC.
- Digital sound meter to watch your baby silently.
- Time-lapsed history of your baby to share and review.
- Convenient WIFI hotspot to use when traveling
- Personalized video memories created with AI
I can't get BabbyCam connected to my WIFI network.
BabbyCam connects to WIFI using the stronger 2.4GHz frequency. Ensure your router provides a 2.4GHz WIFI network, instead of just a 5GHz network.
Will BabbyCam work in my country?
BabbyCam comes with a AC 100-240V Type A power adapter. If the plug does not fit in your power socket, simply add a plug adapter that fits a US Type A plug.
I still have questions, how do I get help?
Contact email@example.com. We are dedicated to supporting parents and their babies by responding quickly.